Jio is introducing new plans and offers day by day. One of such product was Jio phone, a 4G volte phone at an effective price of just Rs. 1500. If you have bought this phone, You might still be wondering how to use Whatsapp in Jio phone ?
Still Jio has not officially launched any update for Whatsapp in Jio phone, But it’s going to be launched in the near future. But people who want to use Whatsapp in their Jio mobiles. Don’t worry. Follow the steps below to use Whatsapp in your mobile.
How To Install Whatsapp In Jio Phone :
- First of all enable Internet on your Jio phone.
- Open your browser and click this link.
- Now, On that page enter this url : “web.whatsapp.com”
- You can choose any Windows version and then select Chrome browser
- Then click on “Test now” button.
- Now you can see an QR code on your Jio Phone’s screen.
- Take your another phone in which your Whatsapp account is activated.
- Open Whatsapp – Settings – Whatsapp Web
- Now, Your phone’s camera will start
- Scan the QR code on your Jio Phone’s Screen
- Now the same Whatsapp account will open in your Jio Phone.
- Also Read : How To Increase Instagram Followers For Free
- When you will turn off internet in Jio phone, You will automatically be logged out from Whatsapp account.
- Their is no Whatsapp application that can be installed in Jio phone till now
- With the above method you can only run Whatsapp, which is already running in your other phone.
- If browserling is not working you can try other website like browserstack e.t.c
So, This was only an trick to use Whatsapp in Jio phone, But soon you will get an software update after which you can install Whatsapp application in your Jio phone and use it with out any other phone’s support.