You all might be aware about Jio 4G network. Since launch it’s growing day by day and due to heavy load on their servers have reduced the speed of network in many areas. So today let’s discuss some working tricks on how to increase Jio speed in IOS and android devices.
Now it’s been a long time since Jio is launched and now many users are not getting 4G speed from their Jio network. Even many are unable to get even 2G speed from their Jio network. So here’s some tricks for how to increase Jio speed upto 9 mbps.
How To Increase Jio Speed Upto 9 MBPS
Their is no fix speed which i can promise you, Because speed of Jio depends on signal strength, towers near by and many other factors. But you can get maximum speed through this methods.
- Also Read : How To Use Whatsapp In Jio Phone
Follow the steps Go to settings > mobile networks > Jio 4G > Access points name > New APN or add button.
Now fill the following details :
APN – jionet
APN Type – Default
Proxy – Not Set
Port – Not Set
Username – Not Set
Password – Not Set
Server – www.google.com
MMSC – Not Set
MMS proxy – Not Set
MMS port – Not Set
MCC – 405
MNC – 857, 863 or 874
Authentication type – Not Set
APN Protocol – IPv4/IPv6
Now you can save this settings and then restart your phone to enjoy increased Jio speed.
Follow the steps below :
- Install MTK engineering mode app in your phone.
- Open the app and select MTK settings.
- Click Band mode options > LTE mode.
- In LTE mode select only band 40 and uncheck all others.
- Now you can restart your phone to increase increase jio speed.
- Also read : How To Increase Instagram Followers For Free
- If your phone have QUALCOMM processor, then dial *#*#4636#*#*
- Click Phone information.
- Now go down and select TD-SCDMA, GSM/WCDMA and LTE.
- Now you can restart the phone and enjoy the speed of Jio.
So, these all are the methods you can try on How to increase Jio speed.